Jumpstart your career at the largest wed-tech company in India, matrimony.com. Learn and grow exponentially in a highly-driven environment.Apply Now
Build and cement your professional legacy with the most successful wed-tech company in the world. A workplace that will take you to your next milestone.Apply Now
Get a first-hand glimpse of what it takes to be a successful market leader for a billion-dollar industry. At matrimony.com, you get to hit the ground running with on the job training and live projects.Apply Now
Experience the joy.
Being part of an award-winning organisation that serves a country as diverse as India offers innumerable opportunities. Very few organisations can match matrimony.com in developing numerous offerings customised for each community, while delivering the right customer experience. A pioneer in the wed-tech space, the organisation leads the pack with its nationwide presence and proliferating opportunities. Career ascent through hands-on learning and mobility within verticals of interest, is a unique advantage at matrimony.com. Cultural diversity and equal opportunity for all makes it an exciting place to work in. Join the movement to make India a happier place for families, through matchmaking and wedding planning.
An energising ambience
The core spirit at matrimony.com is young and always innovating and expanding. It offers the perfect ambience to learn, train, and grow while having a good work-life balance. The variety of products and services to work on and the freedom of choice to move between keeps things interesting. The culture of diversity, best-in-class work facilities and a qualified talent pool, make matrimony.com a perfect place for those with high career aspirations. And naturally, a company dedicated to facilitating perfect matches and well-planned weddings is a place of great joy and camaraderie!
The fastest growing Internet company –India’s only WedTech platform
The brand trust that Matrimony.com has built have over the years in the space of tech enabled matchmaking has been phenomenal. How did Matrimony.com become the No 1 player in this space? Here’s how…
- Adaptive : We @ matrimony.com have capitalized on the Fast 4G/5G network expansion into rural, exploding smartphone usage, growing income per capita, & the neo-middle class
- Resilient : We have stood the test of time having been here for 22 years, survived multiple ups and downs to even count. Our growth was faster during Covid-1
- Market Leaders from Day 1: Online matrimony as a concept is a recent phenomenon that is quickly catching up in India. We estimate the online’ s overall market share is less than 10%. We have been one of the prime movers in this space and take pride in ourselves for being the market leader from day 1
- Make for India: While there are players who have specialized services with localised scope, we have ensured we have expanded to include all geographies and communities and our platform caters to the whole of India
Perks and Benefits
When you join matrimony.com you get to enjoy certain attractive privileges , perks & benefits that make your employment term with us safe , secure and happy. These re some of the perks and benefits you get to enjoy as matrimonian.
What's in it for you?
Joining a company or choosing one over the other always needs to be an informed choice. In the new age business landscape with opportunities opening up across diverse domains, why should one choose to join matrimony.com. We have handpicked a few reasons for you.
Learning in Matrimony
- Techno Functional Training: We are India’s no 1 wed-tech platform and hence techno functional training for all our associates is of critical importance to us.This includes Core Product Training, Refreshers Training like QTNI/PDP/Product Updates and Selling Skills for the telesales population. Besides these, core functional / technical training as per respective functions is imparted by the functional SMEs. Access to the online MOOC platform Udemy is available for technical teams.
- Behavioural training:The corporate L&D team has behavioural and Leadership training specialists who offer a wide range of behavioural and managerial intrevnetions to sharpen and build the competencies of individuals based on the developmental needs identified by various functional heads.
- Transition Programs: The transition trainings includes Young Leaders Development Programme for Band 1, Leadership Effectiveness and Acceleration Program for Band 2, First Time Leader Programme for Band 3, Seasoned Leader Program for Bands 4 and 5, Executive Coaching, IDP for HiPos, Certified TTT, and Certified BEI.
Our CEOs message
Quoting our CEO, Murugavel Janakiraman, "Service offered by matrimony.com is not just for the 'here and now’ but are to be cherished and experienced lifelong". Associates at matrimony.com work as a unified force to deliver this experience across all products and services. Creating "Happy families and a unified Bharat" is our vision and our associates align with this belief. Our supportive and enabling ecosystem has encouraged hundreds of our associates to grow, personally and professionally. Going beyond the organisation and reaching out to the larger society, our social change initiative "Pehle Padhai Phir Shaadi", encourages parents to empower their daughters with the freedom to choose education over marriage.